YKTW Rental agreement
DEAR GUESTS: Thank you for your reservation! Below is our standard rental agreement. In finalizing your reservation, we ask that you please read this rental agreement carefully. You will be asked to accept the terms of this rental agreement in order to secure your reservation.
CHECK-IN PROCEDURE: We make every effort to check guests in upon their arrival in Paris. We will ask you for your flight or train arrival details, email you an arrival sheet with door codes and a contact cell phone number (after full payment) and arrange to meet you at the apartment to greet you. Please note there may be guests departing on your arrival day which may alter morning meeting times; see the “Same-Day Turnovers” section below. Nearly all arrivals after 2-3 p.m. are assured of arriving at a fully cleaned and prepared apartment.
Arrival details are extremely important to ensure you are met promptly on your arrival day. Arrival details will be requested at the time of reservation and again 30 days prior to arrival, as well as 14 days prior to arrival, if necessary. If arrival details are not provided at this time, 14 days before arrival, we cannot guarantee a timely meeting at the apartment and you will be met when the greeter is able to fit you into his or her schedule. We ask that guests understand that greeters do not live in the apartment buildings and plan their schedules around your arrival details, so please be respectful of their time by providing your arrival details as early as possible.
If you are arriving by plane, please provide: airline, flight number & scheduled flight arrival time.
If you are arriving by train, please provide: your train arrival time & train arrival station.
If you are arriving by car, please provide: a meeting time at the apartment.
• For guests arriving by plane: We will track your flight with the flight information you provide to us, and we will plan to meet you 2 hours after your flight has landed at Charles-de-Gaulle or Paris-Orly. Guests arriving after the 2 hour window will be charged €30 per hour. For flights arriving at Beauvais, we will plan to meet you 3 hours after your flight has landed, and guests arriving after the 3 hours window will be charged €30 per hour.
• For guests arriving by train: We will plan to meet you 1 hour after your train arrival time. Guests arriving after the 1 hour window will be charged €30 per hour.
• For guests arriving by car: A €30 late fee will be charged to the guest for each additional hour the greeter has to wait, should the guest not arrive within a maximum of one hour of their scheduled arrival time. We advise that car arrivals add sufficient time into their planning for traffic, breaks, etc. to ensure they will be on time to their scheduled meeting at the apartment.
PAYMENT RULES: If the first payment is not made within 48 hours of the request to reserve an apartment, then the reservation will be automatically cancelled.
No payments for rental fees and damage deposits will be accepted upon arrival. Rental fees and damage deposits are to be paid IN ADVANCE of arrival by an approved method of payment.
Final payments are due 30 days before arrival. If you are reserving within 30 days of your arrival date, then payment in full is required.
LATE AND EARLY CHECK-IN FEES: Please note there are early and late check-in fees of €30 for guests arriving before 9am and after 9pm, and €40 for guests arriving after midnight. This fee is payable in cash to your greeter upon arrival. Thank you for your understanding.
SAME-DAY TURNOVERS: If we have guests departing the apartment the same morning that new guests arrive, then the earliest new guests may access the apartment to drop off luggage and get the keys is 10 a.m. At this time, we will show you how everything in the apartment works, give you the keys, answer any questions you may have, and give you an estimate of when the cleaning will be completed. You may leave your luggage in the apartment and then go out exploring or for lunch; when you return the apartment at the specified time, it will be clean and ready for you. Please note that all guests must leave the apartment while it is being cleaned – no exceptions, please.
GUARANTEED EARLY CHECK-IN: The only way to guarantee access to a fully cleaned and prepared apartment for morning arrivals is to reserve the night before your scheduled arrival day. Please inquire now if you need to add a night to your reservation.
CHECK-OUT PROCEDURE: Standard check-out time is 10 a.m., meaning all guests and luggage must be out of the apartment by this time. Requests for late check-outs will need to be arranged well in advance and an additional fee may apply. Guests are asked to please leave the apartment in tidy condition by taking out all remaining trash and recyclables, and putting all used bed linens and towels in the bathroom.
MAXIMUM NUMBER OF GUESTS: The number of guests specified and agreed to in emails between the guest and Your Keys To The World shall not be exceeded under any circumstance. If we find you have more guests in the apartment than agreed to originally, you will forfeit your full damage deposit and we reserve the right to terminate the rental immediately as well as this rental agreement.
DAMAGE DEPOSIT: A refundable damage deposit of €300 (or €500, depending on the apartment) is required on all rentals and is included in the second payment. The amount of the damage deposit shall in no way limit the tenant's financial responsibility for damage or deterioration made to the apartment during the tenant's stay. The owners will hold your damage deposit until you have vacated the apartment, and we have confirmed that any breakage or damage (normal wear-and-tear excluded), lost keys, out-of-the-ordinary cleaning charges and excessive phone bills have been paid for. You are responsible for maintaining the apartment in tidy condition. Apartments left in an unreasonably dirty condition in our opinion may incur additional charges to be deducted from the damage deposit. The owners will refund the balance to you within 30 days of you leaving the premises.
EXTRA FEES: Some of our apartments may have cleaning fees or sofa bed fees above 2 guests. PLEASE CHECK THE APARTMENT WEBPAGE FOR DETAILS. (VRBO, AIRBNB, PARIS RENTALS BY RUBEN WEBSITE).
A monthly electricity fee may apply to rentals longer than 1 month. Please inquire for details.
LOST OR FORGOTTEN OBJECTS: Please note that we are not responsible for any objects that may be left behind in the property. You are 100% liable for all your personal belongings.
SMOKING: There is absolutely no smoking allowed inside the apartment. Smoking inside the apartment will result in forfeit of the damage deposit and potential other costs for cleaning or damages.
PETS: Due to guest allergies, pets are not allowed inside the apartment.
KEYS: Apartment door keys and locks are extremely expensive and should be treated with the utmost care. Many key replacement costs are over €200. All key replacements, lock-out and locksmith charges are payable by the renter. Please never leave a door key in the lock on the inside when leaving the apartment; you may be locked out, even with the second door key.
LOCK-OUT FEE: €50 (applies only to situations where a locksmith is not required and the greeter comes to the apartment to unlock the door for you).
Locksmith charges for any lock damages or problems are at the expense of the renter and payable directly to the locksmith.
1. CANCELLATIONS: A €200 fee or 10% of the full rental fee, whichever is greater, applies to all cancellations and changes. Cancellations made more than 60 days before arrival will receive a full refund MINUS this fee. Cancellations made within 60 days of arrival will not receive any refund UNLESS we are able to re-rent the apartment for the cancelled dates. In that case, any refund would still be subject to the cancellation/change fee.
2. Should you choose to leave the apartment prior to the check-out date on this agreement, you will not be entitled to any refund.
3. Payment in full of the rental will be due if you cancel within 60 days of arrival.
4. IMPORTANT: Travel insurance is recommended for all travelers and the associated costs and selection of the company remains your responsibility. ADUCIEL is one option; however, please note that we do not endorse any one particular company. You may click here to obtain a free quote for your premium <http://www.aduciel.fr/Particuliers/Vacances/adar-assurance-annulation-partenaires.aspx?lang=en&id=642080
5. In the very rare circumstance that the apartment you have reserved becomes un-rentable due to damages such as fire or water damage, construction, or other unforeseeable issues that would adversely affect your stay in our opinion, Your Keys To The World will notify you immediately and will do our best to relocate you to another apartment; appropriate refunds as deemed necessary in our opinion will be made. Please note that in this situation, the apartment owners and Your Keys To The World shall be limited in liability to the rental fees paid thus far toward the apartment rental.
6. VIOLATION OF PROVISIONS:
7. A single violation by the renter(s) of any of the provisions of this agreement shall be deemed a material breach and shall be the cause for termination of this agreement.
We respect our neighbors, and we ask you to do the same, please. You are a guest in the apartment, but you are also a guest in the building. Please be aware of noise and be respectful to your neighbors (take off your shoes in the apartment, no loud music, no parties/events, etc.). In the case that a neighbor in the building complains about the behavior of a guest, this shall be deemed a violation of the terms of this contract; the contract shall then be considered void, you will be asked to leave immediately, and will not receive any refund.
9. ADDITIONAL FEES:
10. If you arrive at the apartment after 9 p.m.: €30
11. If you arrive at the apartment after midnight: €40
Please pay these fees to your greeter in cash if they apply to your arrival.
12. Lock-out fee: €50 (applies only to situations where a locksmith is not required)
13. Locksmith charges for any lock damages or problems are at the expense of the renter and payable directly to the locksmith.
14. LIABILITY: You agree to hold harmless the owner and the agents of the owner from any and all damage, injury, loss, expense, claim, action or liability of any kind whatsoever or howsoever caused including, without limitation, a claim of any kind by any member of the guest party (including those of minor children), which arise from or relates in any way to the use or occupation of the property by the guest, members of the guest party, or by invitees of the guest. The guest is responsible for any damage of any kind to the property caused or contributed to by the guest, members of the guest party, or by invitees of the guest. The fact that children are permitted on the property does not imply that the property is without risk to children. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
15. In the event of a dispute between us, we agree to resolve it by negotiation. « Your Keys To The World » is a registered company in Spain.
18. In the event a court has determined that the owner(s) or Your Keys To The World has any liability hereunder, such liability shall be limited to the total fees paid by renter to the owner pursuant to this rental agreement.
19. I have received this contract in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Portugues, and agree to its terms and conditions.
20. By clicking, I accept and agree to all terms and conditions of this rental agreement.